On Mon, Apr 14 2014, Jani Nikula wrote: > On Apr 14, 2014 10:17 AM, "David Bremner" wrote: >> >> Jani Nikula writes: >> > +(defun notmuch-mua-reply-crypto (parts) >> > + (loop for part in parts >> > + if (notmuch-match-content-type (plist-get part :content-type) > "multipart/signed") >> > + do (mml-secure-message-sign) >> >> How do people feel about disabling/removing the previous two lines? >> > > I'd be fine with that (see the commit message). I'd be fine with that as well. I auto-sign all outgoing mail regardless of the signature status of what I'm replying to, so that's fine. Auto-encrypting replies to encrypted mail is actually a security issue, whereas auto-signing is not, so as long as we have the auto-encrypting always enabled that should ok. David, did you want to handle the patch? If not let me know and I'll do it. jamie.