On Wed 2017-10-25 02:51:45 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote: > Now that cleartext indexing is merged, let's add the ability to stash > session keys! I'd really appreciate feedback on this series. It works for me, and i'm using it. I don't want this to take another two years to land, if possible. And it blocks additional improvements that i would like to eventually land as well. So any review of any part of this series would be appreciated. I want to make notmuch a mail client that provides actually usable encrypted mail. Regards, --dkg