On Sat 2019-09-14 14:33:56 -0300, David Bremner wrote: > Jameson Graef Rollins writes: >> Any reason not to move "encrypted" and "signed" to be properties as >> well? > > I guess it would require some client code to be adapted. I'm not sure > what really relies on those tags other than ad hoc searches. I think adding a property for "encrypted" and "signed" is a good idea, but i agree with Bremner that it's unclear how to manage a smooth transition from tags to properties for these annotations. A simple patch that proposes the change -- both to code and to the appropriate parts of notmuch documentation -- might be a good way to get the conversation started properly. --dkg