On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 05:30:08 -0800, camalot@picnicpark.org wrote: > From: Keith Amidon > > The previous location of autoload comments didn't seem to correspond > with the functions most likely to be the entry points for using > notmuch. This change adjusts them to match those likely entry points. I had a patch (on a side branch that I must have never merged) that just removed these autoload comments. Do these even do anything for a file that's not being built along with all the lisp code within emacs? -Carl