On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 17:09:01 -0500, Jameson Rollins wrote: > While these are not currently bound to any keys, I have found them to > be very useful for constructing custom key bindings outside of what > notmuch provides by default. These look fairly handy. But, since I know our current keybindings are less-than-perfect, I would prefer to see patches that also fix them, (rather than just adding functionality that new users can't get at without manual customization). Would you accept an invitation to make a proposal (with patch) to actually improve the default keybindings here as well? I haven't pushed the patch, while awaiting your response to the above. -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com