On Sun, Oct 21 2012, Ethan Glasser-Camp wrote: > Although messages are created in a particular order, it seems that > when they are created on a tmpfs, they do not always come back in the > same order, leading to the same files being ignored but being output > in a different order. This causes the test to fail because the outputs > being compared are the same. > > Fix the failures by sorting the output of notmuch --debug and > comparing this to a hand-sorted version of its output. This seems to fix a failing test that I'm seeing right now, at least in the couple of times that I've re-run the tests after applying this patch. jamie.