Mayeu writes: > On Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:25:28 +0900 > David Bremner wrote: >> OK. Please try running "notmuch new" (the second time) with --debug. > > The output is exactly the same, no other information. I also tried to > add --verbose but same output. Both are accepted as valid since I do > net get back any error, but the output is not changed. > I think there is just not enough debugging output in this part of the code. If you can compile from source, please try the attached patch (it's against master, but I guess it should apply to 0.19 as well).