On Tue, Feb 12 2019, Matt Armstrong wrote: > I'm returning to notmuch after a hiatus. It is still nice! Glad to hear it! Welcome back. > Most notmuch modes are "special" modes -- i.e. their text is generated > by Emacs and does not reflect a file. In these modes 'g' has > traditionally been bound to revert the buffer [1]. ... > Any objection to also binding 'g'? I have no opposition to this. I wasn't aware of the convention around 'g' when I first did the thing with '=', but I'd be happy to match that convention to have notmuch feel more like a well-behaved citizen of the emacs universe. -Carl