Em 2019-05-30T19:02:57-0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor escreveu: > Have you reported this to Dell? This sounds like something that anyone > at Dell who understands the technical issues would want to fix. If > you've reported it publicly, i'd appreciate a pointer to the discussion. I have just sent an email to a Dell saleswoman I had previously corresponded with. I asked her to forward the report to the appropriate organizational unit and tell me the ticket identifier should a ticket be created. This was the only contact channel I found; I first looked into Dell's website and found no better option. > If you'd care to forward me a zipfile containing examples of at least > two distinct messages with the same message ID, i'd love to look through > a copy of this sort of confusion. It's good to understand the different > ways these sort of things go wrong.