Michael J Gruber writes: > > So, I ran the container using buildah on Fedora 33 (without the make > corpus_download). Again, I'm not a container guy, so I don't know what > the influence of the host is. But: > > What ist the shell in that container? It should be bash in the final container, but it could be that buildah is not using bash to run the actual build. > I don't see T356 failing, but: I'll be dammed. That test was failing yesterday in the container build and today it is succeeding. Unfortunately, it is still failing in the Open Build Service :-( Cheers, Dan