On Thu, 08 Apr 2010 09:52:21 -0400, Jameson Rollins wrote: > I would really like to see the patch in spaetz/issue15-handle-fcc-bcc > applied soon. This is the lingering issue of bcc'ing the primary email > address in notmuch replies, which I think really needs to be removed. > > Let me know if there are any issues. I'm pretty sure this will apply > cleanly against the head without a rebase. I'm happy to remove the Bcc thing, but only *after* we have an Fcc approach integrated into the emacs client by default, (without users having to configure it, download python scripts, etc.). And yes, I know the current Bcc approach is still quite useless, because it only triggers on replies, (and not when composing a new message from the emacs client). I'm looking forward to seeing this all fixed, but I haven't yet seen a "packaged" solution. -Carl