On Thu, 12 May 2011 17:56:25 +0400, Dmitry Kurochkin wrote: > Mail-header-parse-address may fail for an invalid address. > Before the change, this would result in empty notmuch-show buffer > with an error message like: Scan error: "Unbalanced parentheses". > The patch wraps the function in condition-case and returns > unchanged address in case of error. Thanks for the patch, Dmitry. I've just pushed this. And thanks as well for the test case. I actually pushed the test-case commit before the bug-fix commit. I like to do things in that order so that I can: 1. Apply the new test case 2. Run "make test" and see the failure 3. Apply the bug fix 4. Run "make test" and see the test pass With a sequence like that, it's very easy for me to feel very comfortable committing the code. -Carl