Hi, folks. In my on-going war with spam [0], the new battle ground is false positives: I'm losing too much ham to mis-classification. For my first line of attack, I would like automatically whitelist every address to which I have ever sent mail. I realize this is flawed (spammers frequently pose as me) but it's my best hope at the moment for recovering false positives (which is more important than a couple of additional false negatives). It's fairly easy to find all such addresses, e.g.: notmuch address --output=recipients from:jrollins... But I'm having a hard time coming up with an efficient way to tag mail coming from any of these address (which total ~4k). The only command line way to do it that I've come up with is: