Brian May writes: > Hmmmm. Maybe the References header is bad. I see a number of emails in > this thread referencing "pr-wspdigital/bupaoshc/88@bitbucket.org", e.g.: > > === cut === > References: > > > References: > > References: > > === cut === > > But "pr-wspdigital/bupaoshc/88@bitbucket.org" doesn't have any > information uniquely identifying a particular message for PR #88, and > furthermore I don't see any message ids that look like this in this > thread. > > I could imagine bad references might be confusing notmuch? If you still have the messages, maybe you could try the attached script to visualize the reference structure. I think dkg and I agreed a few years ago we should ship is as one of our devel tools, but then I didn't follow through. So I'd be interested in knowing if it works for you.