On Sat 2020-05-09 08:47:10 -0300, David Bremner wrote: > I'm confused about where to apply 2/2. If I apply it on top of (updated) > master, it causes test failures. If I apply after the rest of the > patches in this thread then presumably there is some interval where the > build is broken (if only for certain GMime versions). yes, that's right. For certain GMime versions, there's an intermediate breakage. I think you're saying you want me to rerun the series, with these things split out so that even on systems with older GMime, tests pass at every commit. I'll try to get that done today. --dkg