* Please share recommendations of mail fetcher for notmuch on GNU
@ 2021-01-15 17:27 Jorge P. de Morais Neto
From: Jorge P. de Morais Neto @ 2021-01-15 17:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi.  I currently use OfflineIMAP on Python2.  However, I want to upgrade
Debian to bullseye, which has no security support for Python2, and
OfflineIMAP's Python3 port is very recent and I fear it is buggy.  Could
you then share your recommendation of mail fetcher for notmuch on a GNU
OS?

Regards

--
- <https://jorgemorais.gitlab.io/justice-for-rms/>
- If an email of mine arrives at your spam box, please notify me.