On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 05:30:11 -0800, camalot@picnicpark.org wrote: > From: Keith Amidon > > Sometimes forwarding a message is preferable to replying and modifying > the set of recipients. This commit provides that ability using the > message-forward function. This is nice functionality---we were obviously missing a "forward" command before. So I've pushed this. Meanwhile, this does miss one piece of functionality that we have in "notmuch reply" which is to select the From: address based on which configured email address of the user was found in the recipient list of the original message being forwarded. Any suggestion for this functionality? Does message-mode provide something similar? And if so, should notmuch.el simply read the notmuch configuration for the various email addresses and provide them to message-mode? I definitely don't want new users of notmuch to have to configure email addresses both inside of notmuch and also inside of message-mode, for example. -Carl