On Thu, 05 Jan 2012 16:04:22 +0100, Thomas Jost wrote: > There's a description of the DB "schema" in lib/database.cc in the > notmuch source code. But you may also consider just using libnotmuch > instead, if that's enough for what you want to do. > > Also: why Xapian? I'm already using something similar I wrote with > Python, storing everything in a dictionary, using Pickle to save that to > disk: 162 lines of code and 45 kb of data are enough to store my > addressbook and have completion in Emacs... Ohh, that sounds nice. Is that public somewhere? Sebastian