On Mon, Mar 07 2016 at 12:20:37 pm GMT, David Bremner wrote: > Matthew Lear writes: >> >> This is easy to reproduce on linux with thunderbird (I'm using v38.5.0). >> Edit -> Account Settings -> Composition & Addressing and check 'Compose >> messages in HTML format' and send yourself a pgp encrypted email using >> PGP/MIME, open it in notmuch-emacs and reply to it. You'll see the >> 'Bodypart insert error'. >> >> If you need any more info let me know... > > Please encrypt a message to the attached gpg key (from the notmuch test > suite), and send it to the list as an attachement if you can replicate > the bug. Done. Attached here.