On Thu 2019-05-30 19:11:22 -0300, Jorge P. de Morais Neto wrote: > I have a Dell laptop and I subscribed to email notifications about > firmware updates. It turns out that Dell sends all such notifications > (which obviously have different content) with the same message-id. Have you reported this to Dell? This sounds like something that anyone at Dell who understands the technical issues would want to fix. If you've reported it publicly, i'd appreciate a pointer to the discussion. If you'd care to forward me a zipfile containing examples of at least two distinct messages with the same message ID, i'd love to look through a copy of this sort of confusion. It's good to understand the different ways these sort of things go wrong. --dkg