Hey folks-- I just did a bit of testing and cleanup for out-of-tree builds (see the minor patches that should have landed on the list in the last hour or two). For me, "make check" in an out-of-tree build works fine now, with the exception of T391-python-cffi.sh and T395-ruby.sh. I'm afraid i don't know enough about either python or ruby to see the obvious fix for these builds, but i do note that they're the only builds which depend on copying their source into the out-of-tree location (assuming no one proposes an improvement for id:20200522010359.715688-1-dkg@fifthhorseman.net). Just thought i'd flag this as an outstanding problem that hopefully someone clever feels like digging into. --dkg