* Bug: Emacs notmuch display
@ 2021-09-22 20:11 Jeff Elliott
From: Jeff Elliott @ 2021-09-22 20:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hello,

I've been using notmuch for a few years now.  And it's great for my
small business because of the tagging and searching.

Anyway, I just upgraded my OS packages (Solus), and it has notmuch
upgraded to 0.31.4  Which I'm guessing my be my problem?  I notice you
have version 0.33.1 recently released.

And Emacs version 27.2

And so:

When I try to display certain "tags", inbox or anything, I get:

[Wed Sep 22 15:49:36 2021]
A caller requested output format version 5, but the installed notmuch
CLI only supports up to format version 4.  You may need to upgrade your
notmuch CLI.

When I try to upgrade my notmuch from the Solus package manager, I get
that it is already updated.

Can you point me in the right direction to fix this?

Thanks you,
Jeff.