On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:57:23 -0700, Mark Anderson wrote: > It shouldn't match anything, that's the value of finding this bug. > > What happened is the term counter was reset for each email address, so > the term list for emails in "to:" looks something like this: > > 0 c K > 1 hello R > 2 com goodbye > 3 com > > So it matched a hello at 1 and a goodbye at 2. I see now. I was confused about which problem you were reporting. So I am in fact still seeing this bug, although I am ostensibly using a version that includes the patch to fix it (db70f3f0). Does this fix require rebuilding the database? jamie.