Hi! On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 11:06:34 +0200, Louis Rilling wrote: > On 05/09/11 12:31 -0700, Jameson Graef Rollins wrote: > > Also, we generally prefer to have modifications to the test suite in > > separate patches that precede the patches that add the features/fix the > > bugs. > > > > For new features, this does not look like 'git bisect'-safe. Exactly my thoughts. I can perhaps see the usefulness (for first separately committing the testcase) for bugfixes, but why for new features? > I would say that > the testsuite patch should follow the new feature patch, don't you? I would keep them together; why separate them? Grüße, Thomas