Hi! On Fri, 9 Sep 2011 12:13:06 -0400, Austin Clements wrote: > The idea behind sending the test first is that people can see that it fails > and that the subsequent patch indeed fixes it. What I find works well is to > submit the test case with the test marked as broken and then the main patch, > including the change to un-mark it as broken. Ah, that's indeed a good approach for bug fixes (and it also preserves git bisect compatibility), but still: why separate patches for new functionality? (I'm not trying to be a pain here, but would like to understand your rationale behind this.) Grüße, Thomas