On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 16:04:26 -0400, Austin Clements wrote: > Here's the reworked patch series that uses atomic sections more > heavily rather than changing the removal API. This is atomic-new-v6 > on http://awakening.csail.mit.edu/git/notmuch.git . I just caught up implementing find_message_by_filename and begin|end_atomic One oddity, since databases are opened in read-only by default, I was surprise to see find_message_by_filename on such a database have my python instance crash... > lib: Add an API to find a message by filename. > Culled from "lib: Add API's to find by filename and ..." in the old > series. What I kept is identical. db.find_message_by_filename("moo") Internal error: Failure to ensure database is writable (lib/directory.cc:100). Outch? Sebastian