On 2018-03-19 13:56:54, Antoine Beaupré wrote: > PS: don't we have a "you forgot to actually attach the damn file" plugin > when we detect the word "attachment" and there's no attach? :p So I figured that one out, I think. Before adding it to the wiki, I'd like a review of the code (attached) from more adept elisp programmers. I'm particularly surprised that save-excursion doesn't work the way I expect: when I answer "no" to the question, I go back to the email buffer, but the point is invariably at the end of the buffer, whereas I would expect it to be where it was when I send the message. It looks like something else moves the mark before my hook, but I'm not sure what... How else than (error) or (keyboard-quit) am I supposed to abort email sending? (message-send) uses the latter but it would seem better to use an actual error message than to just "beep" our way out here.. Other advice? (save-excursion) + (goto-char (point-min)) + (re-search-forward), is that idiomatic? or is there something more clever that should be done? thanks! -- Tu connaîtras la vérité de ton chemin à ce qui te rend heureux. - Aristote