On Mon 2019-05-06 16:16:55 -0400, Daniel Kahn Gillmor wrote: > GMime 3.0 and higher can extract session keys, but it will *not* > extract session keys if it was built with --disable-crypto, or if it > was built against GPGME version < 1.8.0. > > Notmuch currently expects to be able to extract session keys, and > tests will fail if it is not possible, so we ensure that this is the > case during ./configure time. please consider v2 of this -- my initial sent draft only worked by accident due to a malingering GnuPG homedir, bc i'd forgotten to set GNUPGHOME in this line: > + && SESSION_KEY=$(GNUPGHOME=${TEMP_GPG} ./_check_session_keys) \ v2 handles it just fine, sorry for the noise. --dkg