On Mon 2019-06-24 19:43:58 -0700, William Casarin wrote: >> +static bool >> +_mime_node_set_up_part (mime_node_t *node, GMimeObject *part, int numchild); >> + > > nit: Instead of a forward declaration, could _mime_node_create be moved after > _mime_node_set_up_part instead? yep, we could definitely do that. I did it this way because the diff feels cleaner to me -- rather than moving a big chunk of code, i'm just breaking one function in half. If anyone feels strongly about it, i wouldn't object to doing it the other way around, but i'd be unlikely to want to rerun the patch series for this change on its own. --dkg