* Break thread relationship
@ 2021-02-12  8:03 Ico Doornekamp
From: Ico Doornekamp @ 2021-02-12  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to break thread relationship between emails; this
allows me to break up "false threads" that are caused by people replying
to unrelated mails from the past.

I tried to remove the "References" and "In-Reply-To" headers of the
offending mail, and reindex the thread. This seems not enough to
convince notmuch that these mails are no longer related, because the
original and separated thread still end up with the same thread ID.

Can this be done?

Thanks,

Ico

--