Moin, there is a bug in notmuch emacs that is mildly annoying. Sometimes when I refresh my search buffer, and there are new mails, the topmost (i.e. newest) message seems to be selected (i.e. with green background), but in fact if i hit enter (or do any other state changing action like tagging), notmuch emacs acts on the previously selected message. There is a visual clue to that, the block cursor is still on that previously selected message. Still, I think it is a bug, and because the green background dominates the block cursor, I run into this all the time. I'll attach a screenshot that shows the bug. This is notmuch straight from Debian bookworm. ii elpa-notmuch 0.37-1 all thread-based email index, search and tagging (emacs interface) ii notmuch 0.37-1 amd64 thread-based email index, search and tagging Best, Justus