On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 11:08:26 +1300, Michael Hudson wrote: > On Fri, 26 Nov 2010 11:13:23 +0100, Sebastian Spaeth wrote: > > OK, here is a problematic email. It shows up as "Inbox 1" in my > > notmuch-hello and when I go into the corresponding saved search the list > > is empty. The "From" header contains some invalid XML entity encoding I > > guess and that confuses things. > > It's containing a semi-colon that does it, IIRC. > > > Worth fixing? > > I guess. I talked to cworth on IRC about this a while ago, and I think > the fix is using something more JSON-ish in the search results view for > emacs. I sent a proposed patch this morning. dme. -- David Edmondson, http://dme.org