On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 06:47:37 -0700, Carl Worth wrote: > On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 03:10:54 -0400, Austin Clements wrote: > > + * XXX Bug workaround: If this is a new directory, we *must* > > + * update the mtime; otherwise the next run will see the 0 mtime ... > I like to reserve "XXX" as an indication that some further work is > necessary. Reading your other mail now, I see that there are bugs here and that you do want to eliminate the new_directory optimization. That wasn't clear to me from the comment above. So the XXX is probably fine, but could perhaps give a little more indication of what could be done to eliminate the bug. -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com