* search for date received possible?
@ 2011-10-23 14:53 Gregor Zattler
From: Gregor Zattler @ 2011-10-23 14:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi notmuch users, notmuch developers,

is it possible to limit searches to date received ranges instead
of date (sent) ranges?

Rationale:
- In order to read current emails I want to search for messages
  received (for instance) within the last hour. [Is there another
  way to read last incoming emails?]

- For "real" searches: I usually know when I got a specific email
  I'm searching for but not necessarily if the clock was adjusted
  on the sending computer.

Thanx a bundle, Gregor
--