Here is an updated patch set that ships the notmuch-mutt utility and updated the Debian packaging for it. It is now better integrated with notmuch: it has been renamed to "notmuch-mutt" (to match the naming convention of other notmuch interfaces) and stores all its data under ~/.cache/notmuch/mutt/ to avoid polluting user $HOME with other directories. I've also fixed the Debian packaging to generate the manpage during build. The first patch in the set adds notmuch-mutt to contrib/, the second updates debian/ to build a new "notmuch-mutt" binary package. The full story is available at http://bugs.debian.org/628018 David: I'm still unable to get through the moderation queue of the notmuch mailing list. Would you be so kind to forward this mail there, for patch review? TIA, Cheers. -- Stefano Zacchiroli zack@{upsilon.cc,pps.jussieu.fr,debian.org} . o . Maître de conférences ...... http://upsilon.cc/zack ...... . . o Debian Project Leader ....... @zack on identi.ca ....... o o o « the first rule of tautology club is the first rule of tautology club »