* Trying to troubleshoot header index…
@ 2020-07-08 21:04 Sandra Snan
From: Sandra Snan @ 2020-07-08 21:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hi, I'm not sure what's tripping me up here.

ellen% notmuch --version
notmuch 0.29.3
ellen% notmuch config set index.headers.Blahonga MIME-Version
ellen% notmuch config list|grep Blahonga
index.headers.Blahonga=MIME-Version
ellen% notmuch reindex date:-7_days..
ellen% notmuch count 'Blahonga:"1.0"'
0
ellen% notmuch search --limit=1  --output=files date:today |xargs grep ^MIME-Version:

The "MIME-Version" is just an example, what I really want to search is
"X-Spam" (which not all emails in the database have, but the ones I do,
I want to find especially if their value is "Yes").

Sandra
PS I've loved notmuch since 2009. Best app of all time♥

* Re: Trying to troubleshoot header index…
@ 2020-07-25 22:05 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2020-07-25 22:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sandra Snan, notmuch

Sandra Snan <sandra.snan@idiomdrottning.org> writes:

> Hi, I'm not sure what's tripping me up here.
>
> ellen% notmuch --version
> notmuch 0.29.3
> ellen% notmuch config set index.headers.Blahonga MIME-Version
> ellen% notmuch config list|grep Blahonga
> index.headers.Blahonga=MIME-Version

That looks like a typo. it should be index.header.Blahonga. Unfortunately
notmuch config is bad at catching typos.

> Sandra
> PS I've loved notmuch since 2009. Best app of all time♥

Thanks for your kind words.

* Re: Trying to troubleshoot header index…
@ 2020-07-26  7:11   ` Sandra Snan
From: Sandra Snan @ 2020-07-26  7:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: David Bremner, notmuch

That is fantastic!♥

Yeah, I had written "headers" for both Blahonga and Xspam.
To get the fixed version to work, I had to remove them from
~/.notmuch-config (not just edit them) and then re-add them via the CLI
instead of by editing the file.

But now works like a charm!