* Introducing mujmap, a notmuch/JMAP bridge
@ 2022-05-10  0:59 Eliza Velasquez
From: Eliza Velasquez @ 2022-05-10  0:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: notmuch

Hello notmuch,

I hope this is an appropriate place to announce this! Apologies if not.

I have just released a tool to synchronize notmuch mail with a JMAP
server, i.e. synchronizing tags with keywords and mailboxes. It's very
similar to lieer, which is a tool that does essentially the same but for
GMail.

https://github.com/elizagamedev/mujmap/
https://jmap.io/

I have been using it myself for my own mail with Fastmail, and I am
really enjoying having the richness of notmuch on my desktop and laptop
and still being able to access more or less the same information on my
phone as well.

* Re: Introducing mujmap, a notmuch/JMAP bridge
@ 2022-05-10  9:22 ` David Bremner
From: David Bremner @ 2022-05-10  9:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Eliza Velasquez, notmuch

Eliza Velasquez <eliza@eliza.sh> writes:

> Hello notmuch,
>
> I hope this is an appropriate place to announce this! Apologies if not.
>
> I have just released a tool to synchronize notmuch mail with a JMAP
> server, i.e. synchronizing tags with keywords and mailboxes. It's very
> similar to lieer, which is a tool that does essentially the same but for
> GMail.
>
> https://github.com/elizagamedev/mujmap/
> https://jmap.io/

Sounds cool. I added it to the wiki

       https://notmuchmail.org/howto/#index1h2

You can fine tune the wording if you like

       https://notmuchmail.org/wikiwriteaccess/