On Wed, 20 Jan 2010 15:00:46 +0100, "Sebastian Spaeth" wrote: > As I do like some of the additional patches, I am shoving some of them > into my "all feature" branch. I make that one available in case you > want to pull from it. It currently carries: > > Jameson Rollins: Simplify "unread" tag handling in emacs UI. > David Bremner: notmuch.el: Refactor citation markup. Variables for minimum size, button text. > Dirk-Jan C. Binnema: notmuch-new.c: refactor and improve dirs-to-ignore a bit > Sebastian Spaeth: add notmuch-show-delete keybinding 'd' Cool! It would be useful if you provided thread-id's for each of these so we could look them up and read more about them. micah