On Tue, 24 May 2011 18:43:41 -0400, Austin Clements wrote: > Saving point this way is a bit dangerous, though. For example, if > you're near the end of the buffer and shorten the label, attempting to > restore the point could result in an error (or, a more benign example: > the cursor could wind up outside the label so pressing RET repeatedly > won't toggle it). > > Unfortunately, I don't know of a clean solution to this, but I think I > would rather the cursor move, but stay within the label (probably > moving to the beginning), than have problems like the above. Here's my fix. Let me know what you think. -Carl