On Mon, 05 Sep 2011 09:04:54 -0300, David Bremner wrote: > On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:20:51 +0200, Sebastian Spaeth wrote > > Ahh, sorry, I must have missed that patch (or forgotten about it). I > > solved this now by having the version number in version.py (which > > contains nothing else, so David Bremner can easily overwrite it with > > makefile magic :-)). > > I pushed a test to be run during the release process, to see that the > versions of the lib and the python bindings match. I decided against > automagically overwriting the file (for now), since I'd prefer the > committed version.py match the tarball, and I'm not super happy with > auto-commiting things. Sounds fair enough. You've got hereby got a blanket permission to fudge the version number as needed for the release process ;-) Sebastian