On Sat, Apr 14 2012, Jani Nikula wrote: > This series adds support for batch tagging through stdin to "notmuch > tag". This should be useful and efficient for e.g. initial tagging > scripts. Also, this adds locking around a batch of tag changes, which is > also useful for initial tagging scripts. See the test patch for an > example using a "here document". My issues from v1 still stand. I would rather see some unification with the existing tag file format, rather than introduce a second format, with it's increased maintenance burden and confusion to users. Either that or a more general batch command interface. jamie.