Ruben Pollan writes: > As a way to learn javascript I'm experimenting with the idea of a > notmuch based webmail. You can see the dummy demo I did at: > https://gitorious.org/notwebmail It's far from a proper webmail, you > can only search and see your email but not write or modify tags. > > Yesterday on the irc Beamer told me someone was also working on a > webmail. Is someone in the list hacking on that? hey, i started something on django a while ago and got it to your current status but i lost my interest in python :P https://github.com/fauno/notmuchwebmail