On Mon 2019-05-27 07:12:52 -0300, David Bremner wrote: > I think you also need to add a definition for header_name to schemata > (in the same way that messageid is defined as a string). thanks, done in v3, which you should see shortly. > The name "header-mask" is a bit generic, but I don't have my head in > this topic like you do. I was thinking of something like > "replaced-headers", but it's only a mild suggestion. i went through several variations on this, and settled finally on header-mask. I considered "masked-headers" and "replaced-headers" but ultimately discarded them because they were unclear as to whether the thing they were showing was the thing that was masked/replaced, or the thing that was doing the masking/replacing. I think that "header-mask" is unambiguous in indicating that its contents are the things that are doing the masking-replacing, so i'd prefer to stick with it. (though i'm willing to entertain other proposals that have the same lack of ambiguity) --dkg