On Mon 2019-09-16 07:49:21 -0300, David Bremner wrote: > David Bremner writes: > >> Daniel Kahn Gillmor writes: >> >>> When showing or replying to a message that has been mangled in transit >>> by an MTA in the "Mixed up" way, notmuch should instead use the >>> repaired form of the message. >> >> the series LGTM; do you want me to merge from gitlab or ? > > I meant to send that to the list. I think it's just the commit message > changes for the one commit, right? That's correct. Merging from gitlab would be fine with me. i'm also fine if you decide to just merge from the list, and hand-tweak the commit message to include Tomi's cleanups :) Thanks for reviewing! --dkg