On Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:32:33 +0000, David Edmondson wrote: > The removed expressions, which were used to ensure that citations were > both preceded and followed by a blank line, were poorly implemented > and caused a regexp stack overflow on messages more than a few > thousand lines long. > --- > > Carl, I was not able to find a version of the regular expressions that > didn't easily overflow. For now, this patch removes the problematic > expressions and I'll look for a better solution. Thanks. Applied. -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com