On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 22:54:39 +0100, Patrick Totzke wrote: > Unfortunately, as it segfaults, I don't get a stacktrace here. > The line that seems to cause the segfault is this one: > https://github.com/pazz/notmuch-gui/blob/master/alot/db.py#L181 Just some followup. get_date() calls libnotmuch's: notmuch_message_get_date(...) and expects a "c_long" as result (notmuch.h says it returns time_t, so long should be appropriate, shouldn't it?) I had this segfault on me once, but it was not reproducable. I have no clue what's going on there, especially as it's not reliable reproducable. Sebastian