Dan Čermák writes: > David Bremner writes: > >> Dan Čermák writes: >> >>> Hi David, >>> >>> David Bremner writes: >>> >>> I have started seeing consistent test failures with rc2 on ppc64 and >>> ppc64le: >>> - on both platforms "get total messages with closed database" from >>> T568-lib-thread fails >> >> I don't see this failure on ppc64el on Debian [0]. Perhaps there is some >> toolchain difference? > > This specific issue has now disappeared on both ppc64 and ppc64el, so I > guess it was just some toolchain breakage that got fixed in the > meantime. I was wrong, "get total messages with closed database" from T568-lib-thread still fails sometimes on ppc64, but unfortunately not consistently. It appears to mostly fail on a worker with relatively little memory (3584 MB vs 8192 MB or 11264MB). I'll try to keep an eye out on that hoping to find some indicator what could be wrong. Cheers, Dan