On Tue 2019-09-03 20:49:13 -0300, David Bremner wrote: > David Edmondson writes: > >> Retrieve GPG keys asynchronously. […] > I went back to this series to try and do the last minor things my self, > but unfortunately I got lost in trying to do the rebase. I think it > collides with a couple of dkg's fixes (9300defd6 and 3c752b855f). If > either of you has (or can make) a version of this series that applies > cleanly to master, I'd like to get it merged (perhaps with one or two > minor tweaks that I could take care of). In id:87blw1rldy.fsf@tethera.net, I've just sent v4 of this series, revised based on the two fixes from me thatyou've rightly identified as having stepped on its toes. I believe it does what dme expects it to do, and v4 applies to master. --dkg