On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 11:45:50 +0100, Michal Sojka wrote: > This patch changes the following. The *notmuch-pipe* buffer is erased > before every pipe command so it contains only the output from the last > command. Additionally, when the command failed, the *notmuch-pipe* buffer > is shown and an error message is displayed. > with the output of pipe command. Hurrah, hurrah! I've wanted this for such a long time. And it's especially handy for the patch-merging binge I'm on right now. Thanks so much. This is pushed. -Carl -- carl.d.worth@intel.com