On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 16:46:14 +0200, Gregor Zattler wrote: > Hi notmuch users and developers, > > i'd like to see the Message-Id in thread view. Therefore I > customised notmuch-message-headers via the customisation > interface like so: > > (notmuch-message-headers (quote ("Received" "Message-Id" "Subject" "To" "Cc" "Date"))) > > but I still see the standard headers (Subject To Date) in this > order and hitting "h" shows only Subject or Subject To Date. > > Could you please give me a hint how to customise which headers > are visible in a notmuch thread view? Unfortunately the headers you can use there seem to be hardcoded at the moment in notmuch-show.c: > static void > format_headers_json (const void *ctx, notmuch_message_t *message) > { > const char *headers[] = { > "Subject", "From", "To", "Cc", "Bcc", "Date" > }; In order to adress this, I guess one would have to either output all headers in notmuch show, which leaves it to the client to choose which headers are wanted (which sounds like a good choice to me, since this is essentially a UI preference) or add a field to the config file that specifies additional headers to be included here. Cheers, Daniel